Friday, February 18, 2011

Kinect

     I am a former X-Box 360 owner but i traded it in recently which was a big mistake. I wish I wouldn't have got a PS3 because of a recent piece of amazing technology came out for the 360, it is called Kinect. Kinect is a camera that reads your motions and puts it on the television. It allows you to control the game with your own body motions.
     A major problem in our society is obesity and it is a good thing that games our now introducing movement's and let people get off the couch and maybe even loose some weight. Kinect is unique because it does not require a remote unlike the Wii or the PS3 move.
     I have never personally tried Kinect for the X-Box but i hope to soon, i think it is a very awesome piece of technology that I hope I like. If anyone reading this that has tried the Kinect leave a comment below and let me know how you like it. Here is a picture of the kinect.

No comments:

Post a Comment